lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2015

Post 5: My Favorite Photograph





This is my favorite photograph. The person who took this picture was Christopher Drake, for National Geographic. I don't know when he took this photograph, because I found it on Internet.
In this image we can see a polar bear taking a bath and having fun. 

I was looking an image for this post and I found some beautiful photographs of nature and animals. I choose this because I think that is the most beautiful. 
Beyond the cute polar bear, I choose this picture because I love the animals (principally the mammal animals) and I love the nature. It's incredible how different we are, I mean to every creature who live in this planet. There are so many species on the Earth and everyone is beautiful and unique.
Basically, the picture is showing the beautiful of the life and the magnificence of the nature.
Like an extra information, I have to tell that I'm a dog lover, I have three dogs and I love them so much! 

1 comentario: