lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2015

Post 8: The Best Concert I've seen

It's very difficult to choose the best concert that I've seen, because I've gone to many concerts and I liked all!

Recalling the concerts that I've been, the first band that it comes to my mind is Franz Ferdinand. I went to see them twice; the first time at Lollapalooza in 2013 (in O'Higgins park) and the second time at Movistar Arena, in 2014.




Franz Ferdinand is a band of indie rock formed in Glasgow, Scotland in 2001. It's called Franz Ferdinand in honor of the archduke of Austria. The band is composed by Alex Kapranos (vocalist), Bob Hardy, Nick McCarthy and Paul Thomson.

I like the sound of Franz Ferdinand, the energetic songs, the guitars and the drum. But when they play live it is much better, because they are very forceful and fun. Well, I love listening to live music and  always I will choose listen a band live.

The concert at Lollapalooza was amazing, they play the best songs and the public was crazy.  I think that the best was the connection that is established between the band and the public, I like the charisma of Alex Kapranos.

The best of all was to repeat the experience the following year :)



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario