lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2015

Post 6: My Favorite Movie

I don't have a favorite movie, in fact I like many movie genres. But I have a favorite actress, so I will choose a movie of her. This actress is Meryl Streep.

One of the movies that I like of Meryl Streep is "The devil wears Prada". The principal actors in this film are the actress before mentioned, Anne Hathaway, Emily Blunt and Stanley Tucci.

The story happens in New York city, United States. Basically, the story is about a young female journalist recently graduated (Andrea Sachs) who found a job as personal assistant of the editor, in an important magazine of vogue called "Runway". The thing is that Andrea doesn't know anything about fashion and she has to tolerate her demanding boss (Miranda Priestly), in addition she has personal problems (with her parents, her boyfriend and her friends).

The principal characters of this film are Andrea Sachs (Hathaway), Miranda Priestly (Streep), Emily Charlton (Blunt), Nigel (Tucci).
Andrea is the protagonist. She is a young journalist, graduated recently at the Northwestern University, who took on a personal assistant of Miranda Priestly.
Miranda is the editor of the Runway magazine. She is a woman recognised for doing her job well.
Emily is the principal assistant of Miranda.
Nigel is the art director of the Runway magazine and who helps Andrea to be fashionable.

My favorite part of this movie is any scene where Miranda Priestly gets mad with her assistants, because she is really a witch.

I don't like fashion, but I like this movie very much. I think that is because I like to watch Meryl Streep in this strong character, she does it excellently!

I think that the movie will be perfect if Madonna appeared in some scenes (maybe talking with Miranda).





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario