lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2015

Post 7: An Expert on your field

Well, in the brief period that I have stayed in the career of anthropology, one of the teachers who caugh my attention most has been Nicolás Montalva. 


Nicolás is the professor of the subject Evolution. I don't know anything about his personal life, I just know something about his professional career. He is a physical anthropologist and a social anthropologist, both degree he got them at University of Chile. Also he did a PhD in anthropology at University College London, in England.

Professor Montalva has different topics of interest to investigate, like genetic evolution, cultural evolution, human ecology, demography, economy, population genetics, epidemiology and history of anthropology. 


I admire this professor first of all because he is a master, he has two degrees and a PhD! But the thing that I like most about him is his interest to teaching us, to the students. He is the teacher that I have seen who shows more interest in the students at the university, he really wants that the students learn, he is a very enthusiastic professor and that is appreciated.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario