lunes, 5 de octubre de 2015

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology


My favorite piece of technology is the mobile phone. In my life I have had four cell phones; the first was a gift for my birthday, in 2006 and the last one I bought it in June of this year.

I use my mobile phone to communicate with my friends and family, to search information about something quickly and to listen to music sometimes. 

I use my mobile frequently, in fact I can say that I use it on most part of the day; that is because I use the app "Whatsapp" a lot to communicate with my boyfriend and my friends. I also use application like Google, Gmail, Youtube and U-cursos. I don't use the apps of social networks like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, for example, because I think that is not necessary in my life.

I like my cell phone because it is small, easy to take,comfortable and 'cause it is useful for the communication.



If I didn't have a mobile phone, the communication with my friends and family would be more difficult and I would have to buy a clock definitely. Despite the difficulty that it means not to have a cell phone, I could learn to live without it.






1 comentario: