lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2015

Post 2: My Expectations for the New Semester


Well, at present I'm studying Bachillerato, this is my second year and the last. The last year (2014) I was doing subjects only of Bachillerato and the current year I take for first time subjects of the career of anthropology. 
This semester I'm doing five subjects of anthropology: Archaeology II, Anthropology II, Evolution, Statistics and English III. I like every one of them.



The only extracurricular that I could say that I'm doing is English Pre-intermediate, because I did'nt take any extracurricular of sports or cultural.




About the political world of the University, I can say that I don't like this field. However, it doesn't mean that I'm not interested, it's just that I don't wanna introduce myself in that world, because - I think - it is so close, so dirty, even I can say that the political world of the University is identical to the politician of our country.




For this new academic period, I expect to learn many interesting things, meet more people and of course, pass all the subjects, to finally graduate as Bachiller with mention in Humanitys and Social Science.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario