lunes, 21 de septiembre de 2015

Post 1: My Autobiography

Hello everyone. This is my first post of the semester. My name is María Paz Cofré. 
About my autobiography I can tell that I am twenty years old and my birthday is the twentieth of October. I was born in the city of Santiago, Chile; at present I live here. 

I am studying anthropology in the University of Chile at the moment. In the past I studied in four school.
I did my elementary education in three different schools, María Luisa Villalón, Luis Enrique Izquierdo and Excelsior, and my highshool I did it in the Liceo Carmela Carvajal de Prat. 

My family is formed by my mom, my dad, my brother and my three little dogs: Negrito, Rex and Bobby.
I like to listen to music very much, in fact I go to a lot of concerts, I really enjoy it. I don't have a favourite band or singer, because I can't choose among everybody I like it.

I like to walk in the park, go out with friends, watch movies and series, especially I like to watch movies at the movie theater. My favourite series are House, Friends and E.R. I don't have any favourite movie because I like many and it's too hard choose one.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario